Everyone knows about Dazzling Dubai and the Luxury of this city. From Burj Khalifa to Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands and many more to explore. Let me share my experience on places to visit in Dubai, things to do in Dubai, activities in Dubai, Tourist places in Dubai, attractions in Dubai, Dubai sightseeing and more.
You will get this information on various Travel sites in detailed if you want everything from choosing the Travel Packages, hotels, etc.
Flights taken :
Pune – Dubai – (Spicejet Eco)
Tourist Visa from :
Musafir Tours & travels ( recommended ) – much cheaper than others. & includes OK TO BOARD in the given price.
Local Bookings :
Bonton Tours & travels.
- Book your Flight Tickets exactly a month before the departure.
- Best Time for Shopping ( Electronics & other stuff ) – in DSF ( Dubai Shopping Festival ) : Jan-Feb
- Best Place for Gold Shopping : The Gold Souk, Dubai
- Convert your Currency from your own country or in the Dubai city. Don’t use the Airports Currency Exchange.
- Carry an Extra pair of Shoes for the Desert Safari.
- Buy Liquor on Arrival ( Duty-Free ) – But Remember, allowances are limited to Four litres of alcohol only.
- Get your NOL Card ( Metro Card ) and fill it up with 50-60 AED and travel in a Metro instead of a CAB.
Things to do in Dubai :
*Desert Safari – Much Recommended
If you like adventure activities and want some thrill then this is for you. The Dazzling Dubai Dune Bashing is one of the must do things in Dubai, and you should not miss it at any cost. Even if you are visiting the city for short span of time, you should consider this in your Itinerary.
In my case, We opted for the half day safari tour and booked the Safari from Bonton Tours & Travels. First, we drove out of Dubai to find some big sand dunes. An hour from Dubai sees the low scrubland disappear, and the proper desert begins; wave after wave of rolling ochre sand dunes stretch to the horizon. The driver then reduced the air pressure in the tires, and we drove off.
( Just Before the Safari, you would need to wait for all the arrangements to be done and here, you can enjoy the above activities before the dune bashing )
It was an awesome thrill ride and very, very bumpy. We firmly fastened our seatbelts as the convoy of 4×4’s headed off into the dunes. You also get options of Hummer H2 for this Safari Ride and experience the thrill of Hummer H2, but you would need to pay a little higher for that.
We Enjoyed the Bollywood Songs in our thrilling rollercoaster ride, and our Driver was a huge Bollywood fan. So, he played some awesome Party songs with the Yo Yo Honey Singh songs as top priority. After that, our Jeep driver stopped our vehicle and allowed us to take sunset photographs.
After that, you are taken to the middle of Desert and here you can enjoy the further activities such as
- Dressing in a Kandura ( For Men ) & Abaya ( For Women ),
- Watch Belly Dance show,
- Dinner – various cuisines of the world.
Here are some of our Kandura pics….
The Dinner ……
Burj Khalifa :
Everyone knows about the World’s Tallest Structure with 830 m. and 163 Floors. Your should definitely consider visiting Burj Khalifa. If you are planning for the Dubai Trip in ” December ” then you should plan for the last week and reserve your 31st Dec Day for Burj Khalifa visit. Because, there will be one of the Biggest New Year Celebrations and you should not miss that at any cost.
The Celebrations ………..
A Ride through Palm Islands :
Get a ride through Palm Islands and explore Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis Hotel. But, you will never realize that you are actually in the Palm Islands if you are travelling in a Car. So, if you have a Good Budget for the Palm Islands visit then take a Seaplane tour of Dubai . Because, It is Best Seen from the Air. And Be Prepared to Face extreme Hot temperature Conditions.
Atlantis, The Palm…..
The Dubai Mall :
If you are in Dazzling Dubai then you should visit this 10th largest shopping mall in the world by gross leasable area. you will find one of the world’s Largest Aquarium in it’s Central.
” The Dubai Aquarium ” is a must do if you have not experience the Underwater Zoo in your life. With Over 33,000 Aquatic Animals, you will surely love it. And with under AED 110, you get a Lifetime Experience.
Apart from that, the Dubai Mall is so Huge that you can’t even Explore the Full Mall in one visit or even in a Full Day. According to GulfNews, About 6 in 10 UAE residents visit a mall at least once a week.
Dubai Mall Activities to do :
- Dubai Fountains – It’s amazing to go and see and it’s free!!! , special tip : Best time to see between 6-8 PM then there is music!!! Enjoy!!
Dubai Ice Rink – Interested in Skating ? this is for you.
- SEGA Republic – Must Visit if you are going with Kids!
- The Emirates A380 experience – Love Flight Simulation Games ? Take flight as captain of the Emirates A380 and experience what it’s like to fly the world’s largest aircraft. Cost : AED 375
( Dubai Aquarium )
( Dubai Fountain Show – Before )
(Dubai Fountain Show – After )
Dubai Marina :
Dubai Marina is a man-made canal city that was inspired by other waterfront developments around the world and you should definitely take the very famous ” Dubai Marina Walk “. The 7 km pedestrian trail runs through the entire Dubai Marina, with internationally recognised cafes and restaurants lined up all the way through.
Things to do :
- Take a Dhow Cruise down the Marina
- Visit Dubai Marina Mall
- Take a Yacht Ride.
( Dubai Marina )
( Yacht )
( Dhow Cruise )
Check Out :