Abu Dhabi, The Capital City of the United Arab Emirates!!! And the second most populous city of UAE followed by the Dazzling Dubai. Abu Dhabi is considered as the country’s center of political and industrial activities. so here’s a guide on what to do in Abu Dhabi.
There is a lot to Explore in Abu Dhabi including the very famous Ferrari world which is located in the Yas Island. and it is said to be the Largest Indoor theme Park in the world. And you must have heard of Formula Rossa – which is the world’s fastest roller coaster with a top speed of 239 km/h. And Trust me, it only takes 5-7 Seconds to reach that top speed.
Route Taken : Dubai – Abu Dhabi : 150 KMs Approx. ( Bus )
Bookings from : Bonton Tours
- Be Prepared to Face extremely Hot Temperature conditions.
- Visit the Abu Dhabi city first and explore the city than in the afternoon you can spend your time on YAS Island.
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on the Route. ( remember, It is important to understand the dress code when visiting the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf. Transparent Clothing,Skirts, Shorts, Sleeveless Shirts are not allowed & same applies to men as well. – shorts, sleeveless shirts)
What to do in Abu Dhabi :
As stated above, there are few things to explore. starting from the Grand Mosque to the Emirates Palace. and Yas Waterworld, Yas Island comes in the middle. Let’s start with the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque :
It is the Largest Mosque in the United Arab Emirates. Excluding the Exterior Landscape and Vehicle Parking, This Mosque covers an area of 30 Acres. it is the key place of worship for Friday gathering and Eid prayers. More than 41000 people visits the mosque during Eid.
points to note :
- Grand Mosque is not open on Fridays for visitors or tourism activities. so plan your visit accordingly.
- Understand the Dress Code before visiting the Mosque.
- you get around 30-45 minutes to explore the mosque if booked via tours & travels company. so, explore the mosque first and then take some time to capture the snaps.
Take a Yacht Ride :
After the Mosque, you have two options. Ferrari World or Exploring Abu Dhabi First. so, it is recommended to explore the city first then you can visit the Theme Park. so, before the Abu Dhabi visit, you can take a yacht ride on the way.
Explore Abu Dhabi City :
Now, it’s time to explore the city. If you have booked a city tour then you would be exploring the city in Bus only.
- Emirates Palace Hotel – It is one of the Most Expensive hotels of the world. with the $3 Billion USD spent. based on it’s luxury, it is said to be the ” Beyond 7 Star hotel ” but officially it falls in the ” 5 Star Hotel Category. “
- Emirates Park Zoo – A different zoo with much interaction with animals, e.g. grass feeding giraffes and zebras as well as a number of sheeps and goats, also milk feeding baby sheeps.
- Marina Mall
Ferrari World , Yas Island :
As we all know , it is the only Ferrari-branded theme park and has the the record for the largest space frame structure ever built. And you should not miss this at any cost if you are in Abu Dhabi City. apart from the Formula Rossa, you have following Ride options as well.
Ride Options :
- Viaggio in Italia – Flight Simulator
- Speed of Magic – it is a 4-D Ride
- Galleria Ferrari – here, you will find the Historical Ferrari Gallery
- Driving with the Champion – Virtual Simulation Experience
And at last, You can End your Abu Dhabi Tour after the Ferrari World. Do Let me know your Trips with the help of comments section below or share your Blogs. and If you don’t have any Blog yet then i would recommend to create one. just to share your views and stories about your journeys and experiences. If you want to contribute here then please Shoot me an E-mail with your story. I Would love to share it.
Check out :